2018 marks the American Antitrust Institute’s 20th anniversary as the leading independent, nonprofit organization devoted to promoting competition that protects consumers, businesses, and society. In celebration of this important milestone, on Thursday, June 21, 2018, the American Antitrust Institute will host its 19th Annual Conference “Antitrust at a Crossroads: Plotting the Policy Course for the Next Decade.”
The agenda for the conference is now available. Experts from the antitrust community will come together to offer their expertise and insights on timely and important legal, economic, and policy issues facing antitrust enforcers, policymakers, and lawmakers. The conference will feature four panels that will navigate through four key issues via moderated discussion.
- Antitrust and Workers — Agreements, Mergers, and Monopsony
- Innovation and Antitrust — Sword or Shield?
- Vertical Merger Enforcement — Competitive Effects, Remedies, and Guidelines
- Oyez! Antitrust and the Supreme Court
The conference will include a gala luncheon featuring a keynote address, the 2018 AAI Antitrust Achievement Award, and the Jerry S. Cohen Award for Antitrust Scholarship. CLE credits will be available. This program was made possible in part by support from our 2018 Sponsors.
- Early Bird (until May 18): $450
- Government and Academic Rate: $150